peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Ew, from a performance (racing) application- how can you

Customer Question

Hi Drew, from a performance (racing) application- how can you fool the VVT system to make more power without altering the computer? Thanks
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can anyone help?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has responded with what you are looking for here.This is most likely due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or this may not be possibly without computer altering.The best way I know of myself to have this done is for an automotive accessory install facility to see if they can install any after market engine computer programming for this.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, computer is not an option
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, thanks for your help. Computer tubing is not an option. Any other thoughts mechanically?