Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner import
29331485

2007 mazda 3 a/c not cooling at idle

Customer Question

2007 mazda 3 a/c not cooling at idle
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
You have a double electrical fan system on this car when you switch on the A/C system the second fan passengers side should come on.
If this does not come on then your A/C will get warm when stationary and idling .
If fan is not running disconnect and put battery power to the fan and see if it works , if it works then you need to check the A/C fan fuse and relays .
If this is not the problem then get back to me with the high and low side pressure readings of the A/C system.
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only saw one fan
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Thank you for bringing that to my attention..
Okay then please check on the condenser in front of the radiator the fan is probably there in the front of the rad and just behind the grill.
Greg