internal88
internal88, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years of automotive experience and diagnostic is my specialty.
63512786

I went on those sites and after an exhausting billing and

Customer Question

I went on those sites and after an exhausting billing and shipping info They sent back to me that this part was not available and discontinued. What do you suggest I do now? I was so positive when you suggested that site.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was dealing with Tim Mohr finding the modulator valve part number ZZR2437A0. Mazda vin number4F4YR12C1WTM28907. I have ordered and given my card # ***** then they say they don't have the part. So my card is not re-deposited for a couple days.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If there is no place that has this part can it be rebuilt? And if so who can do that?
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

This site here is selling it for $542. Wholes sale mazda parts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay I left a message for them to contact me if they did have the part in stock. I hope you contacted them because as I said I tried everywhere yesterday and they all had same answer. DISCONTINUED!!! May I ask did you contact them?
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

No, I have not call them.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

We used them a lot for Mazda parts. If they don't have it in stock they would usually stated out of stock.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hate to tell you this but it happened 3 times yesterday and I went through the whole paying thing and then got an email saying out of stock discontinued. When you are waiting for the money to be credited back to your account which takes a while and with it being over $500. My account is dwindleing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was happening with MazdaUSA Parts and OEM Mazda and another one too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tim Mohr told me to go on Google and search ZZR2437A0 and it came up with a few sites some twice and then I went on my search and as I said paid then got the email after. Just 1 site said discontinued. So naturally I passed on that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well no answer back so I am shutting down for now. I will be back on at 5am pacific time.
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I will call them up and ask if they have it in stock. I will get back to you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just got a reply from Will at Wholesale Mazda and he to said the part is discontinued.. So what is a person to do???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said and even emailed the other parts shops that they should not be on google saying they have the part if they don't.
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

How about this, give me the year make, model and engine of your car. I will look for you that way.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1998 B2500 4wheel ABS. Vin #4F4YR12C1WTM28907. 4 cyl. Go for it.. Thanks.. Remember the part I need is ZZR2437A0. Thanks. Will check later for your reply...
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

I tried everywhere and called my connection. This part is not longer available. You will have to go to a junkyard and see if they have it on a vehicle. This is the last resort.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I tried.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea what it looks like and where it is located on the truck..
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

The Ford ranger is the same as the B2500 truck.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

You should see brake steel line going through that unit.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

It is under the hood , driver's side.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to see under the hood.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

I have exhausted all my resource. Nobody sell it out there not even rebuilt.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

You will have to visit the salvage yard.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Please rate me positive for the prompt service. THank you!