Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2000 Mazda 626 with a v6. it is idling rough and

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2000 Mazda 626 with a v6. it is idling rough and has no power. No check engine light or codes. MAF sensor checks out good and is clean. I cleaned the throttle body. Holds good vacuum on gauge at pcv hose. The exhaust doesn't seem to be backed up. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Steve
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I figured it out. I had a bad spark plug. Thanks!

Glad you got it resolved, if by chance you come into new issues and feel I can help let me know.