peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2000 Mazda MPV. I just had a motor mount

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2000 Mazda MPV. I just had a motor mount replaced and now my temperature and gear panel lights on dash are out. What did the mechanic do or not plug back in? What is the # ***** the fuse panel for these panel lights? Didvthe bulbs blow. These
lights worked fine before the motor mount work was done. Please help. Thanks
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also how much would the repair be if a fuse or bulb has to be replaced?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I suspect wiring was damaged like a ground on the sub frame broke or on the engine or transmission.I would have the repair facility re check the work on the vehicle to see if the fault can be located and then from there repaired to correct this issue.I don't think this is a damaged fuse,this sounds more like damaged wiring causing this fault here.
Thanks Pete