Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Mazda Protege: I have a Mazda Protege 2002 we just replaced

Customer Question

Hello I have a Mazda Protege 2002 we just replaced the battery yet the car will not start and although the headlights work nothing else powers on
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Can you explain why you had to replace the battery and did you have this problem before the battery was replaced, when you turn the key on are you saying the dash dose not turn on as well? Please include any details you can and I will try and help you get this resolved.