Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: My Mazdaspeed 6 wont start. I have full

Customer Question

My Mazdaspeed 6 wont start. I have full dash lights and apparent power but it doesn't even attempt to crank over, when i turn the keys its just craps out. Weve replaced the battery and it started first time and then many times after but when i drove it away, i got 10 min down the road and the car shut off and left me stranded on the side of the road, it was having the same problem as before. I can push start the car and get it going in 2nd gear, but when i shut the car off it wont start again. We've checked battery connections and they are old but all seem fine. Any ideas?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** is usually caused by a bad starter, and is common, is this an auto trans or a manual?