peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Mazda CX-9 Sport: I have a 2008 Mazda cx9 that did NOT come

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Mazda cx9 that did NOT come equiped with nav. and satelitte radio. I hhave purchased a oem head unit from a salvage yard. What else do I need to get stock nav. and sat radio?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on this upgrade here but usually when this is done in some cases on some models some computers need replaced to match the new unit and a dealer has to do some programming with their computer in order to make this work.In other cases it is not even possible to have this done,a dealer can tell you for sure as well as what needs done.
Thanks Pete