Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Experience:  25 yrs. experience with all makes and models. Factory trained on Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

Mazda 6: Need to replace engine in my 2004 Mazda 6. It is a

Customer Question

Need to replace engine in my 2004 Mazda 6. It is a 3.0 V-6 Standard. Will engine out of a Automatic work as a replacement?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The engine out of an automatic will work just fine. You will have to swap the flywheels from the manual to the auto engine for it to work, but that will not be a problem at all.Please let me know if there is more I can do to assist you with this.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.