Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Mazda Mx 3: Our Mazda quit running after all gauges moved erratically,

Customer Question

Our Mazda quit running after all gauges moved erratically, what could cause this?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need a properly charged battery and a properly charging alternator (14 volts at idle) as well as good spark to the spark plugs , injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these things for me and post back with which one you are lacking I can try and help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.