nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

Mazda 5 Touring: Have a Mazda 5 2007. Run errands all day long

Customer Question

Have a Mazda 5 2007. Run errands all day long with multiple start-stops. fine. Parked it at home. A couple of hours later refuses to start. It turns with the started motor on but no nome. Not a single explosion. WOnder if there is a fuel pump shut-off. If so, where is the reset button?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
Given the short trips, multiple start stops, i would start by checking the spark plugs, as these might be fouled with gas. There is no fuel shutoff (it is within the software, so no physical reset button).
I would also check for any blown fuses.
Having checked these, and if the problem persists, check if there's spark and get back to me...
regards,
Billy