Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda Tribute S: I have a electrical problem with my 2005 tribute

Customer Question

I have a electrical problem with my 2005 tribute s 2wd v6 my engine starts but turn off immediately
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Can you keep it running with starting fluid?Any trouble codes stored?If you apply throttle can you keep it running?Anything done or changed that may have brought on this issue?Fuel pump and throttle body are the leading things to possibly blame with the current info. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris