Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Mazda CX-7 Sport: i have a 2009 mazda cx-7it has been having

Customer Question

i have a 2009 mazda cx-7
it has been having issues accelerating. originally a mechanic told me it was the egr valve and a coil, had them both replaced, the issue persists- poor acceleration, reduced gas mileage.
i replaced all the coils, plugs, and did a fuel system clean out
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine what is causing this problem you are having you need to start with having your computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes the computer should be detecting while the problem is occurring. Most part stores will run a scan for you at no charge, if you can get this done and post back with the results, we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.