Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Type Your Question Here...

Customer Question

Type Your Question Here...
Category: Mazda
Expert:  VA-NP replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for contacting us.
What is your question?
Best regards,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 2000 mazda mpv van and I just replaced the starter. I put everything back together and it started up. Then I pulled the replacement battery and put my battery back in and no power, so I put the replacement battery back and still no power. I replaced both battery post connectors and still no power. I've checked fuses. I got 12 volts across battery. I need some assistance.Thanks *****
Expert:  VA-NP replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,
I will ask the Moderator to move the question to the MAZDA category. We have no auto technicians in General.
Best regards,
Schuyler
~
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 1 year ago.
I will help you with this.
With your voltmeter connected to the battery, have someone turn the key and hold it in the start position and tell me the lowest reading on the meter please.