Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

On the 2003 Mazda -Series Pickup with a 3.0L Engine where

Customer Question

On the 2003 Mazda B-Series Pickup with a 3.0L Engine where is the intake air tempature sensor located? What wire colors would I be looking for once I get to the location of where it is. Any diagrams you have would be helpful
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
The intake air temp sensor is part of the mass air flow sensor, (MAF).
.
The wire colors are Gray and gray/red. Gray being the signal wire to the PCM.
.
Here is a diagram that shows the pinout for the MAF sensor.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4e3u2ezkkw1j6l/MAF%20wiring.gif?dl=0
.
….
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks and come again, anytime.
.
.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
I see that you declined the offer for additional services. Is there anything more I can tell you about the original answer? Please remember that we don’t get credit, (paid) until the answer is rated, (in a positive way)
.
Thanks
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Customer Satisfaction and an Excellent Rating are my #1 goals. I would also value having you as a regular customer. Anything else you need I am here to assist you.