Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda millenia: I am a customer I pay per month on my card

Customer Question

I am a customer I pay per month on my card working on 02 mazda millennia radiator fan don't come on when ac is on my email***@******.***
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Does the AC work?Does the engine overheat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to answer the question that was ask of me if the car over heat yes it does because the radiator fan don't run when the ac is on if you turn off ac then the two fans run that's why it over heats because only one fan run when ac is on
Open the file below to see the fan diagram.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/02milleniafan.pdfIf you hot wire the condenser fan does it work?When the AC is running is the condenser fan missing power or ground? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris