Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda Tribute: Start and stall after 4 or 5 second

Customer Question

Start and stall after 4 or 5 second
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been waiting for Half an hour
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still have same question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still have no answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Moose do you have a answer
We need to monitor what is dropping out, either fuel pressure, ignition spark, or injector pulse. Also monitoring the crank and cam sensors. Do you have the tools and skills to do that. Based on the length of time it runs, I believe the fuel pressure monitoring should be done first. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris