Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Experience:  25 yrs. experience with all makes and models. Factory trained on Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

I have a 1996 Mazda B3000 with a 5 speed manual transmission.

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Mazda B3000 with a 5 speed manual transmission. I need to know if that clutch is adjustable or if the clutch has to be changed when the friction point is really near the top.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This uses a hydraulic type of clutch on it so there isn't any adjustment. It will need to be replaced sorry to say.Please let me know what more I can do to assist.Thanks What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.