Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda Protege: A/C on/off button doesn't work. Is it a fuse

Customer Question

A/C on/off button doesn't work. Is it a fuse problem or does the switch need replacing for the A/C to come on?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What? Do you really mean to say is thanks for the $20 but I don't have time for you? What a scam!
I do not get paid unless you rate an answer posted. I assume you do not want me to help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found a local mechanic. thanks anyway
Glad you got it resolved.