peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Mazda Protege LX: I have a 1998 MADZA PROTEGE that turns over

Customer Question

I have a 1998 MADZA PROTEGE that turns over but will not fire I have spark and power to the fuel pump but no fuel to injectors. I asked yesterday but got no answer. Maybe i filed wrong. I did the credit card info but recieved no reply
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have power and ground to the fuel pump but no fuel pressure coming out from it this usually indicates a fault with the fuel pump itself needing replaced.I have seen fuel pump failure in the past before cause this issue here and had to replace it.
Thanks Pete