Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Mazda 626 GT: > I just borded my car 10 mile coomute

Customer Question

Hi> I just borded my car for my 10 mile coomute home. the car has 21000 miles mazda 6-2015. Battery manahgement ststem inspection warning is on? Can I drive home?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY 100 MILES TO HOME. HELP
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases if the engine starts normally and the battery does not appear weak you should be okay to drive the car, that being side because you are have to drive 100 miles it would be a good idea to at least have the battery and charging system checked to be sure the alternator is charging. Most parts stores will do this for you at no charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank U. The car was
Fine although every singe warming system warming
Nappeared
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Then I would start with having the computer system scanned and see what the fault code is that's being set when the lights come on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yup. Seems like al the warnings came on
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
In most cases if the light are coming on there should be some fault codes setting. If you can get the scan done , I will have some direction to find the source of the problem.