peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Mazda: my car goes into lymph mode and tcs lite comes on ,,,,turn

Customer Question

my car goes into lymph mode and tcs lite comes on ,,,,turn key off and om returns to normal any ideas?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what is described it sounds like one of the wheel speed sensors may be failing and sending an incorrect wheel speed signal.If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done.Any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.This needs done with a scan tool that will plug into your vehicle and communicate with all computers.
Thanks Pete