Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda Mazda3: I have a 2014 Mazda 3.... LOVE LOVE LOVE it.........

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Mazda 3.... LOVE LOVE LOVE it......... i've had it for 14 months and I bought it with 50 miles on it. now it has almost 15,000 miles on it. It has had all oil changes every 3500 miles at the dealership. recently this is whats going on.... gas millage for full tank, i could drive about 380 per tank... Now I get a little over 250 miles per tank. the RPM gets stuck on 3 and makes a grrrrrr noise. 2 days ago i put my car in reverse and the car died! they reset the computer...... There is something seriously wrong. please tell me.... could it be the fuel injectors???? PLEASE THROW SOME IDEAS MY WAY!!!!!
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Do you know what code was stored?Is it automatic or manual?