Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Mazda cx9: Where is the AC Drain located on a 2010 Mazda C

Customer Question

Where is the AC Drain located on a 2010 Mazda CX9
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
The ac condensation drain is under the driver side gas pedal. You will need to jack the front end up, slide underneath the vehicle on driver side and you will see a silver/gray heat shield about where the gas pedal would be. bend the heat shield back and you will see a white tube sticking out from the floorpan. That is the drain tube exit.
Here is link to a youtube video showing it(it is for a 2009, but 2010 is in same location)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPqBwJdpw8k
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks