Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda 6: My boy friend did something to my car, it started

Customer Question

My boy friend did something to my car, it started and ran for like 2 mins then died, what could make it do that. What did he unplug?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.The only thing I could think of with a random guess would be maybe he pulled out the fuel pump fuse or relay.Dd you see him do whatever he did?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I was at work, but he said I f**ked it up, and I know he didn't do permanent damage to it thinking I would be back.
Do you know whether its a 4 or 6 cylinder?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it's a v6 slap stick
Sorry. Was making you a diagram.Look under the hood in the fuse box and locate the fuel pump relay. Im attaching a diagram showing where it is. See if its missing.
Wait. Im sorry. This is on the interior fuse panel. Its in the driver side kick panel (to the left of your feet sitting in the driver seat behind a plastic cover.) I am attaching another file showing the location.