Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

Mazda Miata: If a radiator is replaced, what other components

Customer Question

If a radiator is replaced, what other components are required to be inspected? Can you provide a checklist that should be used for this repair?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
Along with the radiator you will want to check the belts and hoses, (all) and replace the thermostat as well as flush the coolant and fill with fresh 50/50 mix of coolant and water.
….
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks and come again, anytime.
.
.