sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Mazda RX-8: Seriously?

Customer Question

Seriously?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If the battery is good and the vehicle is electrically dead then you most likely have a cable or connection issue.
The first thing I would recommend is checking the battery connections to make sure they're clean and tight.
Also check all fuses.
If no problems are found then the next thing I would recommend is voltage drop testing the battery positive and negative cables. This will reveal if there is a problem internal in one of the cables or a connection problem between a cable and terminal. It isn't uncommon to have a large amount of voltage drop between a cable and terminal.