Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda 2005 Series 6 gas latch on inside front door won't open

Customer Question

Mazda 2005 Series 6 gas latch on inside front door won't open the gas cap on the outside. Please help, need gas.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I understand you're busy. We took the Mazda down to the car care place and it was a simple fix. The latch had slipped. It's my granddaughter's car and she stopped by when she got out of school. (She's in college). I was concerned because since we live in the Raleigh/Durham area (we moved here last August) it takes her 40 minutes to get to school and I was concerned about running out of gas.

Thank you anyway.