Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda b2500: Code cam up sensor cant find where it's

Customer Question

Code cam up for cam sensor cant find where it's located on99 mazda 2500
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Received your reply patiently waiting would like answer this morning so i can install it today need it for work.also if i can have the steps involving removal and replace would mean a lot i used to be mechanic when they had carbs fuel injection just came out. Thankyou Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like the phone call thanks, kirk