Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

3 windows on my mazda 626 just stopped working. Passenger

Customer Question

3 windows on my mazda 626 just stopped working. Passenger and back windows. The car is a 2000 LX. Possibly fuse?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ted G. replied 2 years ago.
Check the passenger window lockout button on the driver's door, if it is activated it will turn those windows off. If it is not activated I would suspect it is bad, try cycling it a few times to see if that helps. If they start working again, the switch will need to be replaced.
Expert:  Ted G. replied 2 years ago.
If the lockout button on the driver's door is not activated, I would suspect it is bad. Try cycling it on and off a few times and that may bring it back for a bit.