Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Mazda 3 neo: Morning I have a Madza 3 bought in 2010 we are

Customer Question

Morning I have a Madza 3 bought in 2010 we are having trouble with the ABS BRAKE LIGHTS not going off. It has been to our mechanic and he can't fix as he cannot get parts for it if you can supply parts to our mechanic he said he could fix it. Hoping to hear from you, my e mail address is *****@******.***. Regards ***** *****
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.When the ABS light come on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes and in order to determine what is failing you are going to need to have your mechanic scan the system. I assume that has been done. If you can report back with the fault code and or codes and what it is that he is saying needs to be replaced I will confirm and we can work from there.