Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Experience:  25 yrs. experience with all makes and models. Factory trained on Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

Ive locked my keys in my mazda tribute, how can i get in?

Customer Question

ive locked my keys in my mazda tribute, how can i get in?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The only thing or way to get into it is to place a wedge in the seam at the top of the door, then open it enough to get something in to press the door lock switch. I had one of these for a while and actually broke into several times for my wife. The only other option really would be a locksmith who might be able to come out and make a key for it.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to send this to you again in case you were unable to view it.Thanks