Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 mazda 6 4 cilinders manual transa/c compressor

Customer Question

2005 mazda 6
4 cilinders
manual trans
a/c compressor stays on and if i pull the relay cuts off, i disconnected the cables at the ecm and measure to ground on the pin that bring the ground to the relay no issues, disconnected ac control (manual ac controls) cables and turn on car and within a few seconds the ecm sensds the gound to the relay, disconnected also the pressure switch no change??????????????
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am.

Being that the AC keeps getting commanded on from the PCM grounding the clutch relay. Since you unplugged the climate control and this still occurred. This indicates its the PCM that is faulty in this case commanding the AC on, on its own.

There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.

Thanks Chris