Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner import

Mazda BT50: Will a Ranger Wildtrack system fitted with a consetina

Will a Ranger Wildtrack system fitted with a consetina hard cover fit a Mazda BT 50
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If it was the older model i would of said yes they are the same , but the 2010 - date are slightly different and the covers have different part No...

So no they would not fit unless you do some slight modifications..

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience: 17 years shop owner import
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi Greg ,

It was to late to reply to u last night, work starts early, the mazda is a 2013 dual cab BT50 ,wanting to know if Ranger Wildtrak consetina hard cover will fit,

Anthony

Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.
Hi Anthony .

Sadly no it will not fit unless you do a few modifications .

These two cars are the same under the skin only .

Body dimensions are slightly different.

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi Greg,

Im sorry to here that a few mods have to be done although they are punched out at the same factory, Im looking at a cover today courtesy of a Ford dealer, what would be the mods pls so I can have heads up on it and if Its worth doing because I think its the best cover..

Anthony

Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.
Hi Anthony ,

You will have to Measure out the cover and see if it will fit ,the only problem is the anchor points.
If you don't have the roll cage then this makes it easier to do .

Find out what the cover size is, and then the rear bed top rail size is, and if the measurement are about the same (will not be much difference ) then it can be fitted and the fitting adjusted to fit if needed.

Theoretically should fit.

I'm going from factory so say that the two cars are only the same under the skin ,so the aftermarket company that build the tops are not ready to say the two are compatible.

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi greg,

I Will let u know later on this evening

Kind Regards

Anthony

Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.
Hi Anthony ..

Sound good .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi Greg,

Got all the info required and will go to the same system that another company that deals with the the set up

Thanks

Anthony