Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda RX-8: I have a 2004 Mazda RX8 that is am putting a different

I have a 2004 Mazda RX8 that is am putting a different motor in. I have one coolant outlet on the rear passenger side of the block that I can't remember where the hose comes from. Any idea?

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you.

That metal pipe connects to the heater hose connection on the firewall above the oil filter. The other pipe fitting on the passenger side of the block goes to the small coolant hose that connects to the throttle body/throttle plate. The hose routes under the intake and behind the alternator to the drivers side of the engine throttle body.

Thanks
Drew