Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

how do i disconnect the factory alarm from a 2005 mazda 6

Kavey :

Are you trying to disable the alarm or just turn off the siren?

Customer: Trying to disable it but if I could just turn off the Siren that will work
Customer: Trying to disable
Kavey :

OK I will be back with you in a moment and see what I can do.

Well there is no way of bypassing the whole system but you can unhook the horn.
Just clip this wire on your Theft Deterrent Module

Please remember to only rate the service when you are 100% satisfied you have received all the information you need. If you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not credited for my time for a negative rating. Keep in mind, the correct answer may not be good news, but the rating is for the service. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I receive credit for helping you. Even if you have a follow up question later, you can still come back to this question after you have rated the service.
Thank you, Wayne
Did you need some more help? Let me know. Thanks
I haven't heard back from you. I was curious if you needed more help. I see you asked for a refund but you haven't let me know what else you need. Please let me know if you need more help or something so I know why you are unhappy. Thanks