Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Again, make sure you are working on your scholarly topic of

Customer Question

Again, make sure you are working on your scholarly topic of interest, not the literature construct two research questions that would require a MANOVA and ANCOVA to be used. Make sure to evaluate the level of measurement for your independent and dependent variables
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 22 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.