Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I think I came to this website before, but I'm not sure, I

Customer Question

hi I think I came to this website before, but I'm not sure
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a linear project that is due and I was wondering how much would it be to get it done for sunday midnight
JA: Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I can send the information regarding the project if needed
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for using this site. Can you post your complete and actual set of questions?

Expert:  GLENN replied 27 days ago.

Hi I would like first to see the complete set of questions? Can you kindly post them?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Okay, so I'm not quite sure how this works. I didn't know I was just paying to get answers.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I have a math class and he's requiring the class to do a linear project. I'm not good in math at all so I'm looking for help on this project.
Expert:  GLENN replied 27 days ago.

The first step is to post the complete set of questions, so that experts can see firs if we can answer them or not, then we can now proceed with the answering, etc. So please post first the actual questions.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I have to get a topic and see if the topic I choose is alright by him. I also have the information on the project I can attach if needed.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
These are the instructions to the project.
So my question is, is it possible to have this project done before midnight sunday?
Expert:  GLENN replied 27 days ago.

What is your project all about? I really don't have any idea. Can you further elaborate?

Expert:  GLENN replied 27 days ago.

If you want, can you kindly accept the offer below?