Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Two functions f(x) and g (x), are defined by f(x) = x over

Customer Question

Two functions f(x) and g (x), are defined by f(x) = x over x^2 +1 and g (x) = 3. What is f(g(x)) ? Second question: what is the smallest integer that is the product of 4 distinct positive prime numbers? Third question. For all pairs of negative integers c and d, which of the following inequalities is (are) true? 1. C^d > 0, 2. Cd> 0 3. C-d > 0. Third question: every complex number can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i^2 = -1. Which of the following is equivalent to (1+ci )^2. #1: 0 #2: 1-c^2 3. 1+ c ^2 #4 1-c^2 + 2ci. #5 1+ c^ 2 + 2ci. Next question: what are the real numbers x, if any that are in the domain of the function f(x) = -x^5 but not in the domain of f (f(x)). Next question: for how many integer values of M where 0< m < 20 will the equAtion x^2 +m = 0 have at least 1 integer solution for x
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using the site. I'll get the solutions for these posted for you as soon as I can. Thanks, Ryan
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. Here are the solutions: Solutions Clicking on the link above will take you to a page where you can download the solutions as a Word document. Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing this file. Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions. Thanks, Ryan