Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I'm trying to start a statistics project and idk how to start.

Customer Question

I'm trying to start a statistics project and idk how to start. Download data on state of the union speeches from here (http://stateoftheunion.onetwothree.net/texts/index.html) and use the tm package (https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/tm/index.html) in R to analyze the patterns of word use over time. This project should be within Google distance. Look at the Google distance of the words in the speeches.
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Anything else I can tell the Advanced Math Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: How much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Okay
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Advanced Math Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I don't need it answered anymore. Refund me
Thanks for the update. You will need to contact support for the financial side of the question.