Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Plot the strength curve of a beginning intermediate and

Customer Question

Plot the strength curve of a beginning intermediate and advanced weight training while performing a squat. explain the differences in the shape of the curve. what are the seven factors of the strength curve take an exercise an ultra two of the seven factors and order to improve upon the strength curve
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. Is this the only question? Can you kindly post the complete questions together with the excel file.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The question has to do with Fitness. Plot the strength curve of a beginning intermediate and advanced weight training while performing a squat...explain the differences in the shape of the curve what are the seven factors of the strength curve take an exercise and altar two of the seven factors in order to improve upon that strength curve????
Expert:  GLENN replied 8 months ago.

Is this not a math question? since you have posted here in the math category.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Oops. Sorry. Did not mean to pick math...what do I need to do please
Expert:  GLENN replied 8 months ago.

I will opt out

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is a fitness question...Have you resubmitted because I was charged, but have not heard back
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 8 months ago.

Hello ... the moderator has contacted me to look at this question. Thanks for requesting my services. I will need to look at this further and get back to you. Hopefully I will be able to assist. When do you need this?

Do you have a book you are using for the class?

Judy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
By Thursday March 17th please

What about the book? Also, if you do not know the book do you know what is being plotted ... is it strength against number of squats? Is it number of squats versus level (beginning, intermediate, advanced) .. I am looking for an example of a strength curve but not finding one so far.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I asked another question and have not heard back yet from a tutor. Would you like me to ask that one instead? It might be a bit easier.... if so how do I go about it?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Meaning do I resend it to you

Do you need both questions answered? I will look at the other question so you do not need to resend it.

I will help with the other question.

Do you want me to opt out of this question? Perhaps another expert would be able to recognize what is needed.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If you answer the other question I will not probably need help with this one that is great thank you

Okay ... got it. Judy