Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am not sure how to turn the problem I am working into a

Customer Question

I am not sure how to turn the problem I am working into a workable f(x) problem.
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Okay I honestly have no idea how I am supposed to do this, I have watched videos and have asked the teacher for help but it hasn't been explained to me in a way I can understand and often leads me to being even more confused then I was. I want to know how to do this, and I need to for my class. I have failed this before and I can't do it again what I want is someone to explain this in a way I can work it out and then go on from that and understand future problems that I would get.
JA: Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not the best in math.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you. Please post the problem statement at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ryan