Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Baffling over this diagram. the resistance of PR, AB is a

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** over this diagram.http://preview.tinyurl.com/z6fodcdMeasuring the resistance of PR, AB is a wire 1.0m in length with standard resistance; C is in sliding contact; R is a standard resistor. When C is adjusted voltage at V is zero:... according to Kirchhoff’s laws on ADCA and BCDB, what is an an expression for PRT's in terms of l1, l and the value of the standard resistor. ... where PRT is of 9.0 m of wire of diameter 8.0 × 10^-5m. If V=0 and l1=0.44m & R is 224 Ohm, theresistivity of PRT?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ah, no line breaks. Inserting them now. Baffling over this diagram. >>http://preview.tinyurl.com/z6fodcd >>Measuring the resistance of PR, AB is a wire 1.0m in length with standard resistance; C is in sliding contact; R is a standard resistor. >>When C is adjusted voltage at V is zero:>>... according to Kirchhoff’s laws on ADCA and BCDB, what is an an expression for PRT's in terms of l1, l and the value of the standard resistor. >>... where PRT is of 9.0 m of wire of diameter 8.0 × 10^-5m. If V=0 and l1=0.44m & R is 224 Ohm, resistivity of PRT? This client doesn't allow line breaks. >> indicates one.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Math Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: By all means. What is the payment method?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ashok Kumar replied 10 months ago.

I will be replying this question. Kindly inform when it is due.

Kindly forward figure as well.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Only if you can.

Kindly forward the figure.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have entered my bank details. Has nothing been received?

I have nothing to do with yr bank details. Kindly forward the figure.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
By figure, do you mean the payment fee?

Figure of the question. I can not reply unless I get the figure.