Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have the same question as the student on page I accessed.

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have the same question as the student on page I accessed. definition of a ring to prove z7 is a ring the operations of + and x
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Use the definition for a ring to prove that Z(sub 7) is a ring under the operations of + and x defined as follows: [a]sub 7 + sub 7 = [a + b]sub 7 and [a]sub7 x sub 7 = [a x b] sub 7. I am asked to prove that the operations are defined for that set. Does that mean to show reflectivity, symetry, and transitivity?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Math Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: The answer page says that answer was downloaded a year ago. I'll just go to the website and pay to review it. Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. Do you still need help with this problem?

Thanks,

Ryan