Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

STatistics
, yea question on a test
, Can't. Due

Customer Question

Customer: STatistics Jen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yea question on a test
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Math Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Can't. Due in 15 mins
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: From the sample statistics, find the value of used to test the hypothesis that the population proportions are equal. n1 = 507 n2 = 140x1 = 194 x2 = 35 Select one:a. 0.353b. 0.257c. 0.642d. 0.566
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I'll be happy to help you with your statistics questions. Do you still need help on this one? If so, could you please provide the full question? For example, it's not clear exactly what x1 and x2 represent. Thanks!