Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am not sure where to begin with the following assignment.

Customer Question

Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from your learning team's dataset.
Analyze the data with Microsoft® Excel® or other statistical tool(s), including:
Descriptive stats for each numeric variable
Histogram for each numeric variable
Bar chart for each attribute (non numeric) variable
Scatter plot if the data contains two numeric variables
Determine the appropriate descriptive statistics.
For normally distributed data use the mean and standard deviation.
For significantly skewed data use the median and interquartile range.
Use the Individual Methodology Findings Template to complete the descriptive statistics.
Use the Descriptive Statistics and Interpretation Example to develop an interpretation of the descriptive statistics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit both the spreadsheet and the completed Individual Methodology Findings Template to the Assignment Files t
Category: Math Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have added the team and individual paper from the previous week as a foundation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Histogram for each numeric variable
Use the Individual Methodology Findings Template to complete the descriptive statistics.Use the Descriptive Statistics and Interpretation Example to develop an interpretation of the descriptive statistics.
Submit both the spreadsheet and the completed Individual Methodology Findings Template to the Assignment Files tab.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have researched a number of documents and websites to try and obtain a valid dataset and am having difficulty getting any conclusive data.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also,
I had a chat window pop up with R. R. Raj. but could only view what he was typing. I could not type in the chat box. I need to get a live chat so that I know which direction to head, and make sure that the person on the other end understands what I need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid $58 for some assistance. I had requested someone to call. It has been more than five hours and I have not even received a response that my request is being processed. Please have someone contact me around 8am EST tomorrow so that I can discuss the problem. If I do not have some progress before lunch time, I will contact PayPal for a full refund.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?