Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need help with scatter plots ***** *****
, Analyze the

Customer Question

Customer: need help with scatter plots ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Analyze the data with Microsoft® Excel® or other statistical tool(s), including:Descriptive stats for each numeric variableHistogram for each numeric variableBar chart for each attribute (non numeric) variableScatter plot if the data contains two numeric variables thats the description
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Math Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I will be happy to help you with your scatterplot and statistical analysis. What is the deadline (date, time and timezone)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The assignment is due today Monday 11/30/15 by 5pm PST. What is needed is a Histogram, bar chart and scatter plot using two variables from the dataset.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me with this? I know it is short notice but I really need the help.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I'm very sorry I couldn't help yesterday (Monday). If you can get an extension, let me know. I have time today. Thanks.