Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is regarding statistics.

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my issue is regarding statistics . Here is the body/requirements of the project
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In the previous weeks, you used the sample dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area so as to conduct various analyses. This is similar to providing business analytics support on an ongoing basis and entails answering (by means of analysis) many different questions.Summarize your findings and draw conclusions. Create a final report document containing the following:•Executive summary: This section should be a 1-page summary of the most important findings presented in the context of the recommended course of action.•Data and methodology: In this section, describe the characteristics of the data and the specific methodologies used in the analysis.•Analytic details: This section should contain supporting evidence for the findings and conclusions presented in the executive summary section.Create your report in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Essays Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I need to have it submitted NLT
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Nov 28th at 11pm
Category: Math Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sample Data Set is attached
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually there is no need for you to proceed. I got the assignment completed, submitted and graded (A). Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the update. Have a wonderful week!