Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two

Customer Question

Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from your learning team's research paper. That is, create a hypothetical database that includes quazi or hypothetical data for the two variables (one independent and one dependent). You should have two columns of data and several records of data for each person/observation in your sample. Please ask me if you have any questions about this part of the assignment. The database you or another team member create will ultimately be your team research paper dataset for this section of the learning team research paper assignments due later.
Analyze the data with Microsoft® Excel® or other statistical tool(s), including:
•Descriptive stats for each numeric variable (e.g., mean, median, mode, standard deviation, variance, range, percentages, etc.).
•Histogram for each numeric variable (interval and ratio data)
•Bar chart for each attribute (non numeric) variable (nominal and ordinal data)
•Scatter plot if the data contains two numeric variables (two interval or ratio variables)
Determine the appropriate descriptive statistics. Nominal and ordinal data are more limited compared to interval and ratio data.
•For normally distributed numeric data use the mean and standard deviation.
•For significantly skewed numeric data use the median and interquartile range.
Use the Individual Methodology Findings Template to complete the descriptive statistics. Include the completed template with your paper. You will complete a section for each of your two variables.
Use the Descriptive Statistics and Interpretation Example to develop an interpretation of the descriptive statistics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit both the spreadsheet and the completed Individual Methodology Findings Template to the Assignment Files tab.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir I can uploaded as soon as I get home. I need this done by 8pm central. I will be home in a couple of hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached is a template and example I also have attached the essay which includes the numbers and exactly what we are doing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir??