Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Directions: You may work individually, or in group of 2, 3,

Customer Question

Directions: You may work individually, or in group of 2, 3, or 4. For each part turn in one print out of your shape with any orientation. You must also submit the Mathematica code that created your shape. You can submit that via Canvas or email. The code must be written such that I will be able to run the file on Mathematica and see your shape. In class I will demonstrate creating the frame of a square.
Part 1)
Using Mathematica create a cube in R3. The cube can be any size or orientation. It must have 6 sides all equal in size.
Part 2)
Using Mathematica create the frame of a tetrahedron in R3. The tetrahedron can be any size or orientation. It must have four sides all equal in size.
Extra Credit.
Using Mathematica create the frame of a dodecahedron.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have any information.I only know this question should use mathematica

Hello, my name is Greg.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I only know it should use Mathematica . https://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/ you can just give me a code of the answer